Stale Configuration - No Missing Disks

noja
Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

Found my server this morning with the array offline after I went through parity last night (FWIW this is the first parity check since I upgraded to 6.10.3). I didn't see anything missing or otherwise concerning other than a log about disk 8 having some errors that it's had for like forever. So when I tried to start up the array again the really weird thing is that docker started up and seems to work fine, but now the array still wont start and there are no disks reported missing.  It's still giving me Stale Configuration though.  Should I just set a new configuration?

Thanks for any help!

manky-dreadful-diagnostics-20220801-1426.zip

Edited by noja

Of course life is back to normal now - thank you!  That being said, starting the array seemed like a bit of a chore and Firefox asked me if I wanted to "reconfirm my form submission" meaning something timed out while the array was starting. I think I'll go through and just remove any older plugins that I haven't use in awhile and see what's up.

During boot though, I am getting this log

image.png.0d8fb3372036efb84822615a184e259a.png

Any chance that nvidia driver is causing problems?

Thanks again!