Mover skipping certain files when running

Arcaeus

Hello,

I have certain folders in the Media share are staying on the cache drive after Mover has ran. Everything else has no problem moving off of the cache disk to the array, except for these folders. I believe it is because the same file already exists on the array so Mover is skipping it or something. If I look in /mnt/user0 vs. /mnt/user vs. /mnt/cache, I can find the same file in the same folder structure (see attached screenshots).

Media share is set to Cache:Yes

File permissions of cache folders almost match folders on array, and the user0 file is owned by 'nobody' instead of the rest being 'hydra'

Is there any issue with me deleting the files off of the cache drive directly via CLI/Krusader? Or what is the best way to resolve this?

While I'm in here, I see folders in /mnt/cache/appdata of containers that I've since deleted. Can I delete that appdata folder if I know I'm never going to use that again? Or is there a better way to clean that up?

Diags attached.

cache file.png

user file permissions.png

user0 file permissions.png

mediavault-diagnostics-20220902-0930.zip

Edited by Arcaeus