Pool shows down but Docker and VM's are up...but say Pool needs to be started

Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

Came home today and my unraid server was down (crashed).   I started it back up, got into the gui and started the array.   As it was starting, once it finished with the last disk, I had a browser pop-up saying it needed to resend data and to refresh.  I refreshed the page and now it shows a pool that does not appear to be started, however, my vm's and dockers are up and running.  At the top of both the docker and vm screen it says the array needs to be started first.  

The only recent change I made was to LOCAL TLD (set it to empty) and re-provisioning the certificate on the Management access screen, so I reverted it back to "local" and re-provisioned the certificate.    I would guess it is not related but just wanted to rule it out first as I have noticed a sluggishness with the GUI since making that change. 

I see some errors in the diag log but honestly don't know which ones are "normal" and can be ignored vs actual errors to be concerned with.

That along with the behavior of seeing the pool down but dockers/vm's up has me very confused. 

-Also, all my shares are accessible and I was able to read/write a file to each of them.

And I did try rebooting, but behavior remains unchanged.

Hoping someone can provide some guidance or direction.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. 

Pool.jpg

Dockers.jpg

media1-diagnostics-20220904-1607.zip

Edited by broncosaddict