SSH Keys for Spaceinvader unraid Auto Backup / Failover server

Kvo1087

I have been waiting 6 months since Space Invaders Initial video to get my backup server working because I am not great at command line and didnt think I could set this up on my own. I get almost everything figured out tinkering last night except for the SSH keys to allow the 2 servers to speak to each other. I was able to add and copy a key from my backup to my main server however whenever I try to create and copy an ssh key from my main server to the backup I ran into 2 problems. Initially I would repeated get the error: ssh port 22 connection refused. 

However after trying to figure out what was going on the problem became the following:

Server:~# ssh-copy-id [email protected]
/usr/bin/ssh-copy-id: INFO: Source of key(s) to be installed: "/root/.ssh/id_ed25519.pub"
/usr/bin/ssh-copy-id: INFO: attempting to log in with the new key(s), to filter out any that are already installed

/usr/bin/ssh-copy-id: ERROR: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
ERROR: @    WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED!     @
ERROR: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
ERROR: IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE IS DOING SOMETHING NASTY!
ERROR: Someone could be eavesdropping on you right now (man-in-the-middle attack)!
ERROR: It is also possible that a host key has just been changed.
ERROR: The fingerprint for the ED25519 key sent by the remote host is
ERROR: SHA256:biglongrandomkeyoflettersandnumbers.
ERROR: Please contact your system administrator.
ERROR: Add correct host key in /root/.ssh/known_hosts to get rid of this message.
ERROR: Offending ED25519 key in /root/.ssh/known_hosts:2
ERROR: Host key for 10.0.0.69 has changed and you have requested strict checking.
ERROR: Host key verification failed.

I tried the SSH plugin for unraid to see if that would fix it along with clearing the key in the  knownhosts file in ssh config but still no luck. 

any help would be greatly appreciated