Network not present after booting up the VM

I have a problem, that my VMs (either MacOS, Windows or Linux have a problem with network being present right after boot into OS, in probably 3 to 4 times out of 10. Usually I have full network access (internet and local network to NAS and other computers) right after booting into OS. But sometimes network is not present and it takes up to 1.5 and 2 minutes before it is available.

Any Idea what could cause this behaviour?

It is the onboard controller at my Gigabyte Aeorus Pro which is also used by unraid:
06:00.0 Ethernet controller: Intel Corporation I211 Gigabit Network Connection (rev 03)

I have also a 10GBe Ethernetcard with two ports. This network never shows that behaviour.

tower-diagnostics-20221002-1039.zip

I disabled bonding and did a few boot ups. 

But it still takes some time till network is up and running. Maybe a little bit faster like with bonding activated.
Maybe this is just the way it is whithout a dedicated NIC for my VM and I have to live with that.
What bothered me, was the fact, that network sometimes is there immediatly and sometimes not.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-10-03 um 13.57.35.jpg

Edited by derpuma