[Unraid 6.11] Smart Attributes page basically blank but has smart-knowlege.

Hello!
Ive run into a peculiar issue which i cannot wrap my head around.

Ive a 4-Bay JBOD(IB-3640SU3 v3 2021) for a NUC which runs Unraid. The Dashboard and Terminal reports Smart values or attributes in general correctly. The Attributes Page on the otherhand absolutely not. Im gonna assume, the Attributes page is trying to pull something from the controller instead of the drive but i does seem odd that its working everywhere else just fine. Is there a way where i can get the correct smart info to display on this page too? I did already try to fiddle with the different smart controller types, but to no avail.

Edit: Silly me forgot to include Disk1

Dashboard.jpg
Disk2:

Attributes.PNG
Disk1:1228876508_AttributesDisk1.thumb.PNG.d4afc7bd50d5d5df6c0d29a338d78ed7.PNG
Settings for Both:

Settings.PNG

Smart report via terminal:

Smartreport.PNG

Edited by Mainfrezzer
Forgot Disk 1 Attribute Page
1 hour ago, trurl said:

Connecting eSATA or USB? eSATA would be better, though it would still be a port multiplier situation. Not an ideal configuration and less so if using USB. If you don't plan to have parity it might work out.

Its connected via USB. The Cache is direct Sata. I might add some parity in the future but drives are expensive atm. Its just meant to host Media files and Games Library.

Its working lovely so far, just as expected, except that attribute-page. The identifier page works like a charm too. Sees Disk 1 as Ironwolf with proper Device-Model and Serial Number and well, the grandpa Green works in that regard aswell.

At the end of the day its not gonna be that big of an issue, since the individual temp readings, spinup status and most importantly smart-warnings are working as expected, but nonetheless very odd.