Can't rebuild array after failure

Morning all, I am having an odd problem. I have an Unraid server running 6..10.3 with a 10-disk array filled with WDC_WD10 and WDC_WD12 drives. I had one drive failure, but the array kept working as it should. However, after I moved a few things around to try and accomodate a new drive, another one of teh drives seems to not be joining the array, and I can't restart it. The odd thing is that the drive is right there: unassigned devices can see it. 

Let me show you what I mean. First in the attachments is the list of drives from the main screen. 7 is the failed one, and 6 is the one I am having problems with.

image.png.5445d0891fbbdea32481174e59b4e7b6.png

When I use the drop-down for drive 6, no devices are listed

But if I look further down to Unassinged DEvices, I see that the drive ending in 83F is right there, and Unassinged Devices knows it is an array drive:

image.png.6140eed7745ff8916f08f94ff4f05615.png

When I try and spin it up with the gray circle, it doesn't seem to respond. I also can't find a SMART report on this drive.

I suspect I may have had two drive failures, and the only thing I can do is to delete teh array then rebuild it with the working drives and recover what I can 

Any other ideas?