Docker Container Updates Stuck on Loop

Hello!

Ever since updating to 6.11.X, I've noticed that when I click "Update All", it will update all my containers and then after it reaches the last one, it will start back over and just continue to update from the top. This keeps repeating until I refresh the page. There is no longer any "Done" button once the updates have all taken place. The containers look like they updated, so it doesn't look like anything is really broken, but I'm not sure. Everything seems to be working fine. I thought by updating to 6.11.1 this would be fixed, but the issue is still there. Thanks for all your help!

• Like 1

Can confirm - had this happened to me today. Clicked the "Update All" button, it updated the containers and got stuck in a loop where it would keep trying every single one again.

Refreshing didn't solve it either, as the logs still kept telling me containers were getting updated. Had to do a complete restart of the server.

I'm on Version: 6.11.1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Just had the same exact problem on 6.12.3. Manually updated 1 container, then realized I had several more and just pressed Update All. Now stuck in an update loop.

EDIT: I pressed Stop All, which didn't end the update loop, but then pressed Check of Updates, which after completing the current cycle did seem to stop the loop. I was then able to start the dockers normally. Not a great solution, but it at least prevented a full server reboot.

Edited by sphbecker
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...