"Storage Option Boot Control" setting with LSI 9201-8i and Unraid - best practice?

Hello, I'm using a LSI 9201-8i card with a Gigabyte ga-z170x-gaming 6 motherboard.  The moterboard UEFI settings have an option called "Storage Option Boot Control" with a description of "Controls the execuation of UEFI and Legacy Storage OpROM.  I figured out that it's controlling whether to execute the UEFI or legacy BIOS of the LSI card itself and I noticed the following behavior.  

"Legacy" - After the motherboard's splash screen, the BIOS screen for the LSI card flashes by and I get a prompt to hit "CTRL-C" to change settings.  

"UEFI" - the motherboard's splash screen stays on the screen longer in lieu of the LSI card's BIOS screen.  In addition, settings for the LSI card show up in the motherboard's UEFI settings.  

"Do not launch" - No BIOS screens for the card presents itself.  The Unraid boot selection screen appears very quicky, which I like.  Options for the LSI card do not show up in the motherboards UEFI settings.  

The drives show up in Unraid regardless of which of these three options I choose, but I wanted to check with folks here to see if there was a best practice and to avoid any potential issues down the road.  I'm leaning towards the "Do not launch" settings because of the quicker boot time.  Will this cause any performance issues, or does it just keep me from adjusting settings in the card's firmware?  

Thanks very much for your help advice!  

2022-10-11 14_48_04-Window.png