Sonarr, Radarr and Bazarr permission issues

x31337x
Go to solution Solved by jmztaylor,

Let me start off by saying I'm new to Unraid and Linux permissions. I have set up my server similar to how it was described here: Unraid - TRaSH Guides (trash-guides.info) however my share is not exactly the same. My share are as follows:

Media
├── Downloads
│  ├── Completed
│  └── Unfinished  
├── Movies
└── TV Shows

My first issue is that Sonarr and Radarr are not creating hardlinks. They are coping the files so I am consuming more disk space than I want. My second issue is Bazarr is unable to download subtitles, I get errors like this:

BAZARR Error (Path does not exist) trying to get video information for this file: /TV Shows/12 Monkeys S01-04 br hevc-d3g/12 Monkeys S04/12.Monkeys.S04E10E11.BluRay.10Bit.1080p.DD5.1.H265-d3g.mkv

Here is how I have my docker containers configured:

image.thumb.png.1d75f62e95f6552ff2a29dbadd86fe2d.png

Deluge:

image.thumb.png.bfe78139c3dfcd103ccb17c9348d4e95.png

Radarr:

image.thumb.png.3a56b9d2b0d392e08d9e2605bdd057ba.png

Sonarr:

image.thumb.png.96e39b4801e82cac36e362999f14c5a4.png

I thought I had configured everything correctly but I obviously have not. I would appreciate any help. 

• Solution

You need to have the same path within the containers.  My setup is similar.  For example, for Bazarr instead of mounting /movies and /tv separately, only mount /mnt/user/Media to something like /media inside the container.  Then just point Bazarr to /media/Movies for that and /media/TV Shows for tv.  Do that for the rest also.

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/22/2022 at 12:35 PM, Monaita said:

Hello, I'm having the same problem, could you show a screenshot of how the routes for bazarr, radarr and sonarr were configured, please?

Sorry I just saw this. Here are screen shots of how I have each configured.

Bazaar

image.thumb.png.40367aaf16c785482f11aff8e0c3a90f.png

Sonarr

image.thumb.png.411d33322eceea3d3bb34ee02e5e8fc1.png

Radarr

image.thumb.png.2de354c0821c10e1659cd1e6ab87bd2e.png

• 6 months later...

My solution to the same issue for others that may find themselves here;

The trash guides instructions say not to add path mappings to your Sonarr (presumably Radarr also but untested) setups if you are within the same location however as shown here the mappings are slightly different. I had to add a path mapping for both like below

image.thumb.png.77d24b3b35e77bee365b033f6d1deb9f.png

• 2 months later...
On 10/28/2022 at 11:54 AM, jmztaylor said:

You need to have the same path within the containers.  My setup is similar.  For example, for Bazarr instead of mounting /movies and /tv separately, only mount /mnt/user/Media to something like /media inside the container.  Then just point Bazarr to /media/Movies for that and /media/TV Shows for tv.  Do that for the rest also.

Thanks for this.  Just ran into this issue and this solved it!