What are you streaming your UnRaid to?

johnm160

Xbmc to ATV1

Xbmc to ATV2

oplayer to IPhone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you running XBMC on two computers or on another device?

He is referring to the Apple TV versions 1 and 2.  Both can support XBMC or Plex, but they can only output 720p video.

Ah well that is a no go I need 1080p for my living room at least.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mac-mini (hdmi port version)?

I don't think that thing will bitstream HD audio. There are no motherboard/integrated HD audio bitstreaming solutions for the C2D processors. You completely bypassed considering the hardware capabilities.

Peter

Peter, if you wouldn't mind sharing, could you list the specifications/parts for your most capable HTPC?

Awesome topic. I have a 1st gen apple tv which runs XBMC 10.1 ad Boxie. Currently only thing streamed is my ripped backups of my DVD collection, it is obviously only standard definition (.avi with xvid and AAC). I haven't gotten into the world of Blu ray so I'm curious to know if the apple tv has the CPU and or GPU to playback high bitrate h264 videos ripped from a Blu ray?

Also have 2 original xbox's running XBMC which also is able to access my MythTV backend server can't play livetv but its ok, working on that.

Tapatalk is tha shizzle

• 2 months later...