Dockers disappeared after upgrade from 6.11.1 to 6.11.3

Fffrank

All my Dockers disappeared after reboot. I was able to reinstall from Previous Apps page and with a few tweaks it seems like they all came back fine. It wasn't a major panic as I do have daily backups of my appdata.

Would be nice in the future for an automated function to backup docker settings (auto start, start delay, etc.)

Diagnostic attached from before I reinstalled all the apps in case it helps chase this bug.

hippo-diagnostics-20221116-0840.zip

@JorgeB I'm on 6.10.3 and would like to upgrade to 6.11.3 for the improvement in SMB performance.  However the one docker that's using most of the array is Plex.  If I lose this docker after upgrade this would be a major PITA for me.  It would have to rescan all my media libraries and that would take days.  Question:  how does one backup docker settings?

Thanks in advance.

3 minutes ago, bwnautilus said:

Thanks!.  CA Backup installed.  One other question: do I need to disable docker before backing up the appdata directory?  I know Plex does periodic updates to its database.

CA Backup should automatically stop your dockers.

I'd be careful backing up your plex cache. It will be really slow and take up tons of space. It can re-generate thumbnails in the background and seems like it does it in real time if users are browsing (if that's even a feature that matters.)

• Thanks 1