Unable to access UNRAID after 10Gbe NIC adapter changes

Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

I built a New UNRAID server with  10Gbe NIC (SAS9207-8i in IT Mode) and added  another 10Gbe NIC (SAS9207-8i in IT Mode) to the Old server.

I transferred via rsync (rsync -avh "/mnt/remotes/10.10.20.125_Films/" "/mnt/user/data/media/movies") for 48 hours (server cpu, mobo got hot). I checked before heading to bed noticed both 10Gbe NICs  were down. Tried rebooting with both NICs were still down after the reboot.

then I did something stupid

I then  changed the adapter setting for eth1 (10Gbe NIC) to eth0 so UNRAID uses it in the new server. Left old server unchanged.

Rebooted UNRAID successfully but I am unable to access the NEW server GUI, via Chrome, from my windows PC ( PC does not have a 10Gbe NIC)!

I am on the command line in the new server but I don't know what to do.

I ran "DIAGNOSTICS FROM THE COMMAND LINE"   unfortunately after rebooting.

Please, I need help accessing my new server and resolving the 10Gbe NIC down issue on both servers.

titan-diagnostics-20221219-1047.zip

Edited by socbuter

Thank you, your suggestion and editing of the network-rules.cfg (NAME="eth0"  and  NAME="eth1") enable me  to boot TITAN and made the 10Gbe NIC operative.

I still have a problem with server TOWER,

message displayed is 

" Interface Ethernet Port 1 is down. Check Cable"

Cables are attached to the NICS.

548292786_TowerNic1.thumb.png.a8638cbb1484dd88e98d0f314372566e.png the 10Gbe NIC is inoperative the

Should I do the same as above??