System settings menu

Pl2k
Go to solution Solved by Pl2k,

I installed a trial version of Unraid to Intel NUC with two SSDs without parity and cache. The NAS functions are working. I can setup shares and accesses from laptop on the same Wi-Fi network.

Next, I want to install some decker/containers. I found out all menu items except VM Manager under System Settings are not working or not enabled from Webgui screen. Also, the Unraid OS menu inter Tools are not functional, means if I click Diagnostic menu, nothing happens.

Trying searching on the forums but nothing is helpful. I can’t believe it is just me having this problem. I must miss some important step when set it up.

appreciate any help or suggestions.

This is a headless install and connected to my network router.

one thing I just noticed is that when the menu works (VM Manager), there is the link showing on the status line like 192.168.11.2/Settings/VMSettings when I move my mouse over the menu. When the menu is not working it does not show a link on the status line. 
Anybody knows how to re-install Webgui under command line or edit menu items under the command line?

1 hour ago, trurl said:

Do you have an attached monitor and keyboard? 

1 hour ago, itimpi said:

Just a thought, if you have an adblocker installed in your browser make sure the Unraid server is white-listed.

No Adblock installed and I can access the server. All the disk install and share are done from Webgui.

• Solution

Thanks to everyone who helped.

Unraid customer support replied to my ticket and suggested to try a different browser. I was using Microsoft Edge under Windows 11.

Sure enough, switching to google Chrome resolved the issue!!!