Unable to access 'APPS' page when using Safari web browser, freezes, does not load

Unraid version 6.11.5

When using Safari (Version 16.1 (18614.2.9.1.12)) on MacOS (Ventura 13.0 (22A380)), I can log into my Unraid server webpage and access all of the tabs, except for the 'APPS'. When I click on the 'APPS', the page starts to load, the orange wavey-bar in the middle starts to move up-and-down, but then it freezes before loading any apps (see screenshot attached). 

The entire browser tab becomes unresponsive and I cannot switch to a different view of my Unraid server (i.e., 'MAIN', 'SHARES', 'USERS', etc). I need to close my Safari tab and start a new one to be able to access the Unraid web page again.

The same problem happens in a private browsing session with no extensions/add-ons (no ad-blocker).

When I google this problem I find posts of Reddit of people with the similar problem when using the Safari web browser on a Mac, but no solutions.

The 'APPS' page works perfectly when using a different web browser (Chrome, Firefox) on the same Mac computer that freezes in Safari.

Any chance someone has a solution to this issue?

Thank you very much!

Screenshot 2023-02-01 at 18.03.46.png

• JorgeB locked this topic