USB corrupt after deleting ._ files

Hello

I did a migration to a new usb drive last night. So I did a flash backup and wrote it to my new usb drive with the creator tool. 

All went fine and my server boots up well. 

When I checked the flash drive file structure on my server I noticed that every file has a copy with ._ als prefix like „._go“. 
So I went to delete all these files because I used macOS and I thought mac created the copies. 
After deleting all copeies recursively with find my server complained the usb drive is corrupt. 
A reboot works fine but after some time the  message appears again. 

I guess it was a bad idea just to delete the files? Dumb me I did not another backup before deleting but I added a new cache pool to my config. 

Can I fix the drive somehow without flashing again the old backup?

If not, what happens with my new cache pool I added after the last flash backup? Could I use the old flash backup and reconfigure the cache pool? How do I get rid of the ._ files after that?

Edited by UnKwicks
Second question added

I flashed a new boot drive now with the old backup and recofigured my changes. 

Server is running fine so far, but it did yesterday as well. I did not delete the ._ files yet.

When the drive is working now, maybe someone has an advice how to get rid of all these ._ files. But lets make sure the server runs fine for 24 hours ;)