Unraid Server keeps going offline/breaks

I am about to pull my hair out.  Every few days or so (sometimes 3 hours sometimes 5 days)  I loose the ability to connect into either the web UI, Dockers, or the entire system including file shares and putty.  I have tried pulling my usb drive and running a disk check in windows to disabling dockers and removing plugins that could be causing issues. A forced restart always brings it back online.  Can someone please tell me what is wrong with my server? 

unraid-diagnostics-20230205-1233.zip

Just had an issue where Plex could not play any videos. I rebooted the docker and it failed to start. Then turning off the docker service lead to it not being able to turn back on. Tried to delete the docker image and it still wouldn't boot.   I rebooted the server and now its all up and running like nothing ever happened docker in tact. I ran a "correct file system errors" scan in docker settings and it found no issues in the image.  @aleberro

syslog-10.10.12.18.log

Edited by darthjonathan12