"DASHBOARD" tab will not load and breaks the WebGUI for that browser until I restart php-fpm

All the tabs in the WebGUI work perfectly for me except for the "DASHBOARD" tab. If I click on it, then it simply never loads, and I am then unable to click away to any of the other tabs. This issue seems to affect each browser session individually. For example, if I click on the "DASHBOARD" tab in Chrome on my desktop, then the WebGUI in Chrome on my desktop will not work. Even if I open a new tab, this issue will persist. However, the WebGUI does still work if I access it via Firefox from my desktop. If I then click on the "DASHBOARD" tab in Firefox, then the WebGUI in Firefox on my desktop will not work. The same behavior also applies to other computers that I have tested. 

The only way I have found to make the WebGUI start working again after clicking on the "DASHBOARD" tab is to restart php-fpm. I generally do this by logging into the WebGUI from my laptop and running the command "/etc/rc.d/rc.php-fpm restart" in the Unraid terminal. In the attached syslog file, you will see my desktop (10.10.20.15) and my laptop (10.10.20.204). 

I'm running Unraid 6.11.5. I have attached the anonymized diagnostics file, as well as an excerpt from the anonymized syslog that just shows the logs from when I was purposefully triggering this issue and restarting php-fpm. 

Luckily, the WebGUI defaults to the "MAIN" tab, so I'm still able to use Unraid perfectly well. But if anyone has an idea of how I can fix this issue, that would be great. I'm happy to test ideas or provide more information! 

Dashboard tab crash syslog.txt

tower-diagnostics-20230206-1456.zip

Edited by MarbleComa
Including my version of Unraid into the post.