Getting "Your flash drive is corrupted or offline" message even though everything appears to be working?

Everything seemed fine last night at home. At work today during my lunch break, i connect to my home VPN and navigate to Unraid and I'm getting the banner at the top that says " Your flash drive is corrupted or offline. Post your diagnostics in the forum for help.". Looks like the array is stuck in a "array starting" state and my docker and virtual machines tabs are gone and not accessible in the Unraid GUI. Here's the kicker: everything is still running. All my docker containers are working and webui's are reachable, just tried to watch something on Plex and it works fine. My one VM i have for Home Assistant is working fine and all my home automation is still working. So i'm not too sure what's going on. I'm still running on a trial since this is a new setup. Logs are attached. Hope someone can provide some guidance since I'm new to this and not sure what could be going on.

server-diagnostics-20230303-1209.zip

Edited by bingbong
typos

According to the diagnostics the flash drive temporarily dropped offline (it later reconnected) :

Mar  2 19:23:31 Server kernel: usb 1-4: USB disconnect, device number 4
Mar  2 19:23:31 Server kernel: FAT-fs (sdb1): Directory bread(block 30018) failed

and you then got errors every time Unraid tried to read and/or write any configuration information from the flash drive and unfortunately Unraid does not normally handle tidily the flash drive going offline even temporarily

Ideally you should use a USB2 port (possibly via a header on the motherboard if there are no external USB2 ports as USB2 has proved far less likely to suffer from such issues.

There is a "Flash Remount" plugin that might be worth installing to see if it helps.