Radarr not searching - Radarr 4.3.2.6857

Radarr hasn't been downloading automatically.  I have movies that I am able to search interactively and manually download but will not auto search and grab the movie. 

The error I'm seeing over again is below:

2023-03-03 19:39:05.9|Error|TaskExtensions|Task Error [v4.3.2.6857] code = Corrupt (11), message = System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x800007EF): database disk image is malformed database disk image is malformed at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Reset(SQLiteStatement stmt) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Step(SQLiteStatement stmt) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult() at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior) at Dapper.SqlMapper.ExecuteReaderWithFlagsFallback(IDbCommand cmd, Boolean wasClosed, CommandBehavior behavior) in /_/Dapper/SqlMapper.cs:line 1075 at Dapper.SqlMapper.QueryMultipleImpl(IDbConnection cnn, CommandDefinition& command) in /_/Dapper/SqlMapper.cs:line 1033 at Dapper.SqlMapper.QueryMultiple(IDbConnection cnn, String sql, Object param, IDbTransaction transaction, Nullable`1 commandTimeout, Nullable`1 commandType) in /_/Dapper/SqlMapper.cs:line 1009 at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.BasicRepository`1.Insert(IDbConnection connection, IDbTransaction transaction, TModel model) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\BasicRepository.cs:line 189 at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.BasicRepository`1.Insert(TModel model) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\BasicRepository.cs:line 146 at NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandQueueManager.Push[TCommand](TCommand command, CommandPriority priority, CommandTrigger trigger) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Messaging\Commands\CommandQueueManager.cs:line 132 at NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandQueueManager.Push(String commandName, Nullable`1 lastExecutionTime, Nullable`1 lastStartTime, CommandPriority priority, CommandTrigger trigger) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Messaging\Commands\CommandQueueManager.cs:line 146 at NzbDrone.Core.Jobs.Scheduler.ExecuteCommands() in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Jobs\Scheduler.cs:line 42 at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke() at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c.<.cctor>b__272_0(Object obj) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunFromThreadPoolDispatchLoop(Thread threadPoolThread, ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state) --- End of stack trace from previous location --- at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot, Thread threadPoolThread)

Edited by brasiledo

Yes I resolved the issue I had to reinstall Radarr with new DB and just re set everything back up.   The problem was a corrupt DB so the choices are to restore a backup DB or just reinstall from scratch.   I kept the old Radarr instance and just changed the port so i can load them side by side and just copy all the settings and movies. 

Hope this helps!