Invalid folder addons contained within /mnt

Just wanted to post and say I also am getting this error. I have no idea what an 'addons' folder is nor how to even access it. 

58 minutes ago, chuckthetekkie said:

That folder is empty but cannot be deleted as it says that the resource is busy. 

What are you doing to find the folder?

1 hour ago, chuckthetekkie said:

No idea.  I thought it was part of Unraid. That's why I was asking what the issue is. 

That folder is empty but cannot be deleted as it says that the resource is busy. 

In another thread has been mentioned that this folder is being created as a result of a recent change to the UD plugin and the FCP plugin needs updating to stop flagging this folder as unexpected.

• Like 2
57 minutes ago, chuckthetekkie said:

The plugin keeps showing a RED notification in the Unraid GUI which makes me immediately check it out only to see it's the same error. 

It looks like an update to FCP was released yesterday to address this.  Have you installed that update?

There were no more available updates after you mentioned that there will be an upcoming update. As far as I can tell I have all the latest update to all my installed plugins. 

There was an update earlier but that was already installed before I started having these issues. 

Edited by chuckthetekkie

I have just updated all my plugins and I am getting the same FCP warning, so despite what the release notes for the last FCP update suggest it does not handle this issue yet.   I expect we will see an update to FCP issued later today but I can understand wanting to ignore it until then.