Change drive procedure with minimal downtime

Hi, i have an array with 2 parity and 4 data drives.

Unfortunately one of the data drive is suddenly gone.

I can't afford a downtime higher than 12 hours.

I remember that when I added the second parity drive, the downtime was minimal as it was calculating the parity with the array enabled.

I don't have a spare drive with a similar capacity, and because I need to buy a new one, i want to be future proof and buy a bigger drive, meaning that i need to replace the parity, then using the old parity as new data.

If i replace the second parity with a new drive while one of the drives in the array is dead, would i be able to continue to use the server during parity recalculations?

ok so i was attempting to replace "parity 2" today when this morning "parity 1" died...

Apr  4 06:05:19 Server kernel: critical target error, dev sdf, sector 2001044936 op 0x1:(WRITE) flags 0x20800 phys_seg 1 prio class 0

SMART says "healthy", but if i get an error like this, the drive is gone, right? Both drives are like this. (Parity1 has only 1 error, data4 instead has 1306 errors)

hopefully this won't cause a problem when i replace the drive, with two dead disks in the array

buying a new drive immediately again...