New setup, Intel B760 mobo - can't boot from USB ??

Hi all,

After more than ten years, my old Unraid setup's motherboard gave up the ghost and I decided to do some investing and bought myself a very recent Asus Intel B760M-A D4 (DDR4 mobo) combined with an Intel 13500 CPU.

It's been years since I've browsed a motherboard's bios, but I see lots has changed.  For one, I can't seem to find how to boot UNRAID from the USB thumbdrive, because the USB stick doesn't show up in the boot menu! 😵

I've already found this tutorial by Asus, but it's no good to me because the BIOS is different.  This video says to disable secure boot, but I can't find such an option!

The stupid part is the BIOS does see the USB stick, since I can update the BIOS from it.  Worked perfectly.  It also shows the thumstick's name in one of the menu's.  It just doesn't show up in the boot menu so I'm stuck.

I got a feeling that I just need to turn on some legacy option of some sort, but I can't seem to find it. 

Could somebody please help?

Thanks!

Edited by BartDG
typos