Strange problems after replacing dead router.

Go to solution Solved by Frank1940,

So, I was out of town for a couple of months and came home to a dead router, which has now been replaced. After getting things set-up, I am now seeing a host of problems with UnRAID. I was able to start my array without issue, and can see my shares from my home network, but that's where it seems to end. Updating dockers, plug-ins, and even UnRAID OS will not work. Also, server is no longer registering in My Servers. The common factor is that the versions of all the aforementioned things (plugins, dockers, OS) do not show up, so therefore, the updates cannot occur. I am not super computer savvy and am having a bit of trouble even knowing where to begin. 

I am currently on UnRAID 6.11.5. I will attach a few SSs of what I am seeing.

It seems likely that there is still some setup to do on the new router, but I thought I would begin to try to get things back in order. To be honest that router, and UnRAID itself,  was set up over a decade ago, so my memory of what was necessary to get unRAID running has long since disappeared.

Any guidance will be much appreciated.Tower_Update_and_DuckieTV.thumb.jpg.424ca41e42aa75ccf5bcc09beca16ffc.jpg

Dockers.jpg

Tower_Plugins_and_DuckieTV.jpg

tower-diagnostics-20230407-1817.zip

Its an Xfinity router XB8, which I believe is a Technicolor CGM4981COM Wi-Fi 6E under the hood. It's admin page is accessed by the typical 10.0.0.1 IP Addy. My MacPro seems to be happy with an IP address of xx.xx.xx.190, if that helps. 

note: this thing has been installed for only a few hours so I haven't had much of a chance to check everything out. I started with UnRAID as that is my priority.

I found this, too:

Gateway___Connection___Local_IP_Configuration_-_XFINITY.jpg

Edited by ratmice
Added picture

So, I'm guessing if I change the current static IP address to 10.0.0.88 (assuming it's currently not used) and change the port mappings in the docker settings to reflect that change, I might be good to go. I assume I will also need to change the default gateway to 10.0.0.1, as well. 

• Solution
42 minutes ago, ratmice said:

So, I'm guessing if I change the current static IP address to 10.0.0.88 (assuming it's currently not used) and change the port mappings in the docker settings to reflect that change, I might be good to go. I assume I will also need to change the default gateway to 10.0.0.1, as well. 

That will be a good start.  That will put everything on the same subnet.  You should also read the manual and find out how to assign your server's IP address as a reserved static IP address on the router. 

EDIT:  That will probably fix everything.  It sounds like you have a standard consumer router and most of them will allow for DNS redirection.  If you have problems not be able to connect to My Server, come back and ask for more help. 

Edited by Frank1940