Nginx Proxy Manager and Microsoft Exchange

elmuziko

Morning all, 

This topic is kinda out of scope of Unraid so have no problem with being told to naff off. Only I am using unraid 6.9.2 with NginxProxyManager docker so hoped someone here might have some experience in this.

I have NginxProxyManager installed to handle Plex, Ombi and a few other bits. Which is great, it does what it says on the tin. For work purposes though, I need to get a Microsoft Exchange tenant into my environment and comminucate with the outside world. That means I need to open port 443 for autodiscover and Outlook Web Access. Of course, 443 is in use by nginx. If i turn nginx off and send 443 traffic to my Exchange server, I can do what I need to. 

Does anyone know how to setup Exchange and NginX proxy? There is one guide on the internet I've found, which is here. https://tizutech.com/how-to-setup-nginx-reverse-proxy-for-microsoft-exchange-with-lets-encrypt/ 
Only this guide seems driven from start to finish on a linux server, not with docker in mind. I have zero idea how to port any of that to the front end gui.

I have my own certificate, though, with letsencrypt being free, I would definitely prefer to have nginx do the whole thing. 

Thank you in advance. 

If you were using a full version of nginx I think it would be a simple matter of adapting the config shown in the tutorial into your config. The swag container from LSIO is one such example.

Since you are using the NPM container I have no clue if you can tell it to do all the bits and bobs required. NPM is great for simple stuff, but it's not as configurable as a full blown nginx install.