Plex on Unraid will at times play a tv show to midway point and then start over playing video. Not the beginning, but will jump back a few minutes and start playing video. Anyone had this issue?

I am only responding because I feel I should provide you with some type of direction to allow you to get some useful information.  You are going to have to do a bit more work to get some information that gives folks a bit more to analyze. 

First thing.  Where is the Plex application running?  If it is on the Unraid server, I would imagine that it is a Docker.  If that is the case, there should be a support thread for it.  You should be asking for assistance in that thread.

Second thing is a series of questions: 

If it is not running on Unraid, have you done inquires on the support thread for that application? 

What reason do you have to think that Unraid server is somehow involved with this problem?  

Does another player have the same issues with playing the files from your Unraid server? 

Does it do with every file?

Does it so it every time?

Edited by Frank1940