Super MIcro x9 SCM-f not booting to bios after clock change

I changed the clock time in the bios and now I can not get the motherboard to boot to the BIOS. I get a blue screen with AB in bottom right corner. I have tried to change the time back before Dec 31, 2020 in UEFI but it does not save and F10 does not seem to save the changes so when I try to reboot into bios I get the same blue screen and if I try to boot back to UEFI the clock has changed back to the current EST. I have cleared the CMOS and checked the battery. So not sure what else to do. I had wanted to see what the IPMI IP was in the BIOS and that is where it all started. I have included the diagnostics and the board will run fine and boot to UnRaid, but would really like to get into the bios. If anyone has ideas I would be extremely appreciative. 

littlekahuna-diagnostics-20230415-1416.zip

Edited by JGKahuna

OK, Thanks. I also was able to change the time and date from within UnRaid and then could boot to the bios. I don't really need to go in there that often. 

I was just looking for the IPMI IP address and then it became this rabbit hole. LOL.  Cheers  johngessner.com

Just now, JGKahuna said:

I also was able to change the time and date from within UnRaid and then could boot to the bios.

Yes, that also works, and there's a BIOS update to fix this issue, I've been putting it off because I have like 6 or 7 of these boards and rarely need to go to the BIOS.

• Like 1