not sure what happened

Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

Hey guys I just got home from work to find my unraid system is not working at all. I have no idea what to do and hope someone can give me direction. I've had issues in the past but have always been able to work them out as I at least get an error code or something but this time nothing it just wont let me do anything. So Im able to log into the system via the webpage interface and can move around and see things but as far as accessing the hard drives themselves or any of the information on them I can not, nor are any of my dockers working, in fact they dont even show up, instead it says things like Libvirt service failed to start or docker service failed to start. 

Im kinda at a lose as to what to do next if any one can even point me in the right direction I would be forever grateful as I have a lot of information and hate to say am freaking out a little. Ive attached the log files down below. I tried to restart the system once but as far as I can tell the system has been up the entire time before with no power outages. 

tower-diagnostics-20230426-1226.zip

• Solution
Apr 26 06:46:47 Tower shfs: shfs: ../lib/fuse.c:1451: unlink_node: Assertion `node->nlookup > 1' failed.

You need to reboot for the shares to come back.

Also in case you missed it:

Apr 11 14:13:05 Tower kernel: md: disk25 read error, sector=607448736
Apr 11 14:13:05 Tower kernel: md: disk25 read error, sector=607448744
Apr 11 14:13:05 Tower kernel: md: disk25 read error, sector=607448752

Looks more like a power/connection problem, and disk24 was already disabled at boot.