Docker Containers suddenly can't find data on AppData cache drive

Hello,

I was using Plex last night when a message came up on the screen saying that it could not reach the server. Both my unraid server and my apple tv are hardwired in to the same router and connect local so I thought that was strange. Using my laptop I saw the same thing, it could not connect to the Plex docker container (binhex-plex) but the logs for the docker container did not show anything strange. I rebooted the server hoping that would resolve whatever was happening but now I get a message in the binhex-plex logs saying 

2023-04-27 23:42:12,663 DEBG 'plexmediaserver' stderr output:
Failed to load preferences at /config/Plex Media Server/Preferences.xml

If I open terminal and manually navigate to /mnt/user/appdata/binhex-plex/Plex Media Server then I AM able to find the preferences.xml file. So I'm not sure why plex suddenly stopped working and after a reboot can no longer find this needed file. Upon further research, it looks like nGinxProxyManager is also having problems. I am able to open the webui to view all of the different routes I have set up but if I navigate to a domain I have previously had set up then it no longer connects to the container. It gives the "

Congratulations!

You've successfully started the Nginx Proxy Manager.

If you're seeing this site then you're trying to access a host that isn't set up yet.

If I manually navigate to the docker container using the local IP and port then it loads the contents of that container just fine. Most of my other containers are having similar problems. They either cannot start properly anymore, or they say they are starting but they are not working properly. The data on the AppData cache drive is still there, and from what I can tell the path is correct, but the docker containers cannot find it anymore.

I'm not sure why this would have happened suddenly. No changes were made while I was streaming using plex. I tried using the plugin for CA Backup / Restore Appdata but it shows that there are no backups available to restore. What logs would be useful here to determine what happened to all of my docker containers? Does this seem like the type of thing that I can restore or will I be stuck in some way to wipe my appdata cache drive and reinstall everything from scratch?