[SUPPORT] BASEROW

• 1 month later...

Thanks TQ!

If you plan on exposing this (via CloudFlare Tunnels) to the internet, you'l need to configure the variable BASEROW_PUBLIC_URL to match the value of the public-facing url. I'd make this note in the description of the app (or add the optional variable to the configuration)

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/15/2023 at 2:48 PM, nuright said:

Thanks TQ!

If you plan on exposing this (via CloudFlare Tunnels) to the internet, you'l need to configure the variable BASEROW_PUBLIC_URL to match the value of the public-facing url. I'd make this note in the description of the app (or add the optional variable to the configuration)

YW! Noted. Thanks!

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/30/2024 at 11:06 AM, RichardU said:

Has anyone had experience with adding the environment variables required for Baserow to send emails?

No but here's what the documentation says:

-e EMAIL_SMTP=True \
  -e EMAIL_SMTP_HOST=TODO \
  -e EMAIL_SMTP_PORT=TODO \
  -e EMAIL_SMTP_USER=TODO \
  -e EMAIL_SMTP_PASSWORD=TODO \
  -e EMAIL_SMTP_USE_TLS= \

• 4 weeks later...

Hello - would anyone be able provide the steps for upgrading the data directory to be compatible with PostgreSQL 15, specific for this container on Unraid? I'm not exactly sure how to adapt the instructions from the Baserow site and I'm pretty paranoid about messing this DB up.

EDIT: I guess to clarify the part I'm shaky on, according to Baserow's instructions, I should stop the container, backup the instance, then run this in the Unraid console:

docker run \
  --name baserow-pgautoupgrade \
  # ALL THE ARGUMENTS YOU NORMALLY ADD TO YOUR BASEROW INSTANCE
  --restart no \
  baserow/baserow-pgautoupgrade:1.24.2

I'm not sure exactly what I'm supposed to put in the # ALL THE ARGUMENTS YOU NORMALLY ADD TO YOUR BASEROW INSTANCE part. 

Edited by ericreager
On 4/18/2024 at 9:41 AM, ericreager said:

Hello - would anyone be able provide the steps for upgrading the data directory to be compatible with PostgreSQL 15, specific for this container on Unraid? I'm not exactly sure how to adapt the instructions from the Baserow site and I'm pretty paranoid about messing this DB up.

EDIT: I guess to clarify the part I'm shaky on, according to Baserow's instructions, I should stop the container, backup the instance, then run this in the Unraid console:

docker run \
  --name baserow-pgautoupgrade \
  # ALL THE ARGUMENTS YOU NORMALLY ADD TO YOUR BASEROW INSTANCE
  --restart no \
  baserow/baserow-pgautoupgrade:1.24.2

I'm not sure exactly what I'm supposed to put in the # ALL THE ARGUMENTS YOU NORMALLY ADD TO YOUR BASEROW INSTANCE part. 

Edit the existing baserow container and then scroll to the bottom. You'll see a button that says save. When you click save it will output the docker run command. You can then take the arguments relevant to the pg-upgrade container and paste those in. Hopefully this solves the issue for you and @da.ju

23 hours ago, TQ said:

Edit the existing baserow container and then scroll to the bottom. You'll see a button that says save. When you click save it will output the docker run command. You can then take the arguments relevant to the pg-upgrade container and paste those in. Hopefully this solves the issue for you and @da.ju

Thank you for responding. I'd started to go down this road but it's which arguments are "relevant to the pg-upgrade container" I get stuck on. Here is what my docker run command looks like for the existing baserow container with some redactions:

docker run
  -d
  --name='baserow'
  --net='bridge'
  -e TZ="America/New_York"
  -e HOST_OS="Unraid"
  -e HOST_HOSTNAME="**********"
  -e HOST_CONTAINERNAME="baserow"
  -e 'BASEROW_PUBLIC_URL'='http://*************'
  -l net.unraid.docker.managed=dockerman
  -l net.unraid.docker.webui='http://[IP]:[PORT:80]'
  -l net.unraid.docker.icon='https://gitlab.com/baserow/baserow/-/raw/develop/deploy/cloudron/logo.png'
  -p '****:80/tcp'
  -v '/mnt/user/appdata/baserow':'/baserow/data':'rw' 'baserow/baserow'

Are you able to tell me which of the lines above should get inserted into the pg-upgrade run command?