Web Interface Unresponsive

Hello everyone,

I am reaching out to this knowledgeable community in the hope of finding a solution to an ongoing issue with my Unraid system. I have been experiencing this problem for about a week now, wherein my web interface stops responding unexpectedly.

What typically happens is that the system appears to be running fine, and then suddenly the web interface becomes unresponsive. I've had to resort to resetting the system twice to get it back up and running, which is far from ideal.

While I've tried troubleshooting this issue myself, I am at a loss as to what might be causing this irregular behavior. I've checked the usual suspects: network connectivity, hardware issues, etc., but everything seems to be in order.

As a part of this post, I have included diagnostic information to provide as much context as possible. I hope that someone here might be able to help me decipher this, and point me in the right direction to rectify this issue.

Please find the attached diagnostics file below. Any insights, suggestions, or advice you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. I look forward to any assistance that you can provide.

tower-diagnostics-20230515-0627.zip

As suggested, I've enabled the syslog server with the mirror to flash option. After doing so, I issued the reboot command and restarted the server.

Unfortunately, the web interface has crashed yet again. I am at a bit of a loss as to what my next steps should be.

I would greatly appreciate any further guidance or suggestions you might have for troubleshooting this issue. As a reminder, I am more than willing to provide any additional information or perform any tasks that could help in resolving this problem.