Network Issues - Can't update OS, dockers, plex

Go to solution Solved by Squid,

I had to shut down my Unraid NAS over this past weekend and ever since I turned it back on I have been having tons of issues with it for seemingly no reason. What happened: Plex says server is unreachable, go to docker, it's running, try to update it, says update available but nothing happens when try to update, just results in all docker buttons not working, nothing happens when trying to do anything. Next I rebooted the NAS again and tried to update the OS through Tools->Update OS, just sits there at the .plg screen and never does anything, go to google, find a link to the amazon web services link to the file on the support page, try putting that into install plugins, gives network error. Also I suddenly can't access the WebGUI while on VPN (Nord) anymore as of this week randomly. Just a whole lot of issues all the sudden, please help!

-Can't update OS

-Can't update Dockers

-Plex can't find server even when docker is running without any errors

-Can't access WebGUI while on VPN

-Can get to WebGUI, start drives, access files through local machine as normal

Diagnostics attached.

tower-diagnostics-20230518-0108.zip

I have nearly the same issue. 
I don't know if i have some dumb settings in my network or my router (FritzBox) is doing some strange things or my dyndns (tried duckdns and dnshome) is doing something strange.
In my unraid network are some entries i don't understand and i don't know if i can easily delete them. 
hassio (?) i tried the hassio docker, but it is not running anymore and i don't use it. Is this some leftover i can delete?
veth79cf05a don't know what this is.
I don't know a lot of this stuff but if you need some more information i do my best to find those.
Since some weeks i can't update anything (sometimes after some reeboots i can do it but most of the time it isn't working).
Plex was running fine for many many days since i use unraid. Now i cant reach it from external. I need to do it over ipv6 and it was working great with duckdns.
Sometimes after a reboot plex is working external and after a few days without touching unraid it is not working anymore from external.
I managed (i hope correctly) static IPv4 and static IPv6.
Any missing information?
And here are my diagnostics
tower-diagnostics-20230518-1709 2.zip

Is there any problem from testing 6.12.x and go back to 6.11.x?

Edited by Schicksal