[Support] Djoss - Tixati

3 hours ago, CorvinusLucian said:

Yeah I'm using NPM, not sure what configuration changes I need to make to NPM to prevent disconnections.

You can try to add something like "proxy_read_timeout 60s;" (adjust the time yo your need) to the Advanced section of your proxy host.

• Thanks 1
  • 11 months later...
Posted (edited)

Hi.

Dumb question.

Is it possible to have two (or more) output paths in different pools for different Tixati folders? Something like

• Finished folder that resides in a pool1 that will be moved to the array by the Mover
  • Ongoing/incomplete folder that resides in a pool2 and is not moved to the array

Is simply adding another output path in the config feasible for this scenario?

Another dumb question.

I see the incomplete-pieces folder residing in /mnt/user/appdata/Tixati/xdg/config/tixati/  (i.e. Config) folder.

Isn't it supposed to be placed into the /mnt/user/tixati/ (i.e. Output) folder?

Edited by IggyWhite
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, IggyWhite said:

Can we assume that support for this container is officially dead? 🤔

No it's not!

On 5/4/2024 at 6:16 AM, IggyWhite said:

Is it possible to have two (or more) output paths in different pools for different Tixati folders? Something like

• Finished folder that resides in a pool1 that will be moved to the array by the Mover
  • Ongoing/incomplete folder that resides in a pool2 and is not moved to the array

Is simply adding another output path in the config feasible for this scenario?

Yes, you can add another "Path" in container's config and use it.

On 5/4/2024 at 6:16 AM, IggyWhite said:

I see the incomplete-pieces folder residing in /mnt/user/appdata/Tixati/xdg/config/tixati/  (i.e. Config) folder.

Isn't it supposed to be placed into the /mnt/user/tixati/ (i.e. Output) folder?

This is the default folder selected by Tixati. You can change it in Tixati's settings, under Transfers->Locations.

• 3 months later...

Excuse my lack of technical knowledge, as I set up my Unraid server just a week ago, and I'm still navigating through it all. 
I'm struggling to set Tixati up properly, so here's a quick question: Is Tixati capable of accepting input through the browser?
I wanted to switch from Qbit, but after setting up Tixati I have noticed that I am unable to paste magnet links or .torrent files through the web interface. I'd guess that the WebUI is bound exclusively to the unraid server, as I can also only access my server's folders and (clipboard)storage. 

I have accessed the WebUI through the Docker Container Tab on my Unraid Server, which may be the root cause of the issue, but it seems kind of weird if I had to set up the Web Interface from Tixati itself, since I'm already using the WebUI? And I'm not sure if it's still in the same issue-scope, but with Web Interface enabled in Tixati I can't access it using LocalIP:SetPort. Thank you for any kind of assistance with this matter. 

So the container has its own file system and by default /storage inside the container is mapped to /mnt/user of your unRAID server. Also, the web interface you are accessing when opening the link under the Docker page is the X11 Tixiati application running inside the container. So in this context, yes there are some limitations (it's like a remote desktop). However, you can use the Clipboard from the side panel to share text between the host and container.

For the other point you mentioned: Tixati also offers a native web interface that you need to activate. To access this native web interface, you need to edit the container's settings and add a new "Port": this will setup a port mapping between unRAID and the container. By default, the port is 8888. So you would have to set the "Container Port" and "Host Port" to 8888. Once done, you can access this via <unraid ip>:8888.