unRAID Server Release 5.0-beta11 Available

It all depends on what hardware you require to support, and what functionality you want.

I stick with beta11 because it was the last release which, for me, has a working nfs implementation, and it supports all my hardware.  If later releases pose no nfs problems for you and/or you have a problematic realtek network interface, you may choose to run a later release.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to run it as a guest on Esxi using fairly standard hardware I chose for compatibility, supported Intel NICs for example. Some plugins I want require 5.0-b11 or later, but apart from that and 3TB hard drive support there are no other features I would require, at least until p+q parity comes along.

I suppose a simpler way of asking would have been, If 5.0-b11 wasn't going to be stable for me, would it be apparent pretty quickly? or would it take months for a potential instability/fault to arise? 

• 2 months later...

Hi, i attach my actual syslog. I have the following pluggins installed: snap0.47, powerdown1.02, screen4.03, utempter1.14, inotify-tools3.8 and bwm-ng0.6.

I want to install my new 1 x IBM M1015 (LSI 9220-8i) flashed with IT firmware to support more disks.

Can anyone confirm to me if 5.0b11 is stable and will work for my setup.

Rgds.

syslog-2012-04-01.txt