Parity checks now showing errors

12 hours ago, shaunmccloud said:

another non-correcting one and the same amount of errors

It may be the same amount but they are in different sectors, also a lot of them sequentially to be a transient RAM issue, most likely culprits would be a controller or a disk, if it's a disk it can be a pain to find it, because you'd basically need to re-test after removing/replacing one disk at a time, if you have a different controller you could use I would start there.

7 hours ago, JorgeB said:

It may be the same amount but they are in different sectors, also a lot of them sequentially to be a transient RAM issue, most likely culprits would be a controller or a disk, if it's a disk it can be a pain to find it, because you'd basically need to re-test after removing/replacing one disk at a time, if you have a different controller you could use I would start there.

I can replace one of my controllers, but not both of them.  I am out of PCIe ports to swap out two controllers :(

19 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

Try just one, if the same swap with the other, note that you must run at least two checks to confirm if the issue is still there or not, 1st might still find errors, 2nd one can't.

Should have said, one of my SAS controllers is onboard.  So to be able to replace both of them I would have to get a 16 port controller.  But I will replace the one I can with my cross flashed H330 (IT mode) as a start.  If I have to, I will pick up a new 16 port HBA and new cables (since most 16 port I can find on eBay use the newer connector type).

Edited by shaunmccloud
9 hours ago, shaunmccloud said:

Since I am not good at reading the logs, which drives had the issues? 

That's unfortunately not possible to know, why I mentioned that if it's a disk basically it will be a pain, because you'd need to remove one disk at a time and re-test until you find the culprit, like this guy had to do a while back: