Recovering Windows 10 VM only from vdisk1.img file

I only have SSD disk with Windows 10 VM, thats what its left from my experiments that dont go well :), so long story short, now i cant run my Windows VM, i dont have XML file i dont have any file, i only have vdisk1.img file and vdisk1.qcow2 file, is it possible to run that VM?

Just now, JorgeB said:

Usually yes, if you create a new VM with the same config and point to that vdisk.

Ive created VM and point to that disk but Windows dont load ("Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart...."), everything with that VM was working perfectly and nothing was done with VM's.

Ive mounted that vdisk so i can copy files from it, but to be honest, it would be better to have that VM running :)

On 7/18/2023 at 4:22 AM, drvector said:

Ive created VM and point to that disk but Windows dont load ("Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart....")

Try different machine and bios types, as well as different disk controller emulations. You will need to create a new VM for each test. I'd recommend copying the vdisk files and experimenting on the copies.