Crashing after upgrading to 6.12.2

Hi,

I had tried updating to 6.12.2 form 6.11.5 several weeks ago and have experiencing intermittent system lockups ever since.  I have confirmed that I have set my docker to utilize ipvlan, but that did not solve the issue.  I eventually downgraded to 6.11.5, but that did not resolve my issues either, and continue to experience random lockups where my system becomes unresponsive on a daily basis.  Attached is my syslog which was mirrored on the flash and the system diagnostics.  It looks like something happend on 7/19 starting at 7:03AM.  Any help appreciated!

superionmaximus-diagnostics-20230719-1127.zip syslog(1)

Edited by vbk
57 minutes ago, vbk said:

I eventually downgraded to 6.11.5, but that did not resolve my issues either, and continue to experience random lockups where my system becomes unresponsive on a daily basis.

Can you connect through SSH to the server when the server locks up? If yes please run:

diagnostics

When does this error happen exactly? Is this only happening when your server does transcode? Do you run a Plex container if yes from which repository? If you are running the official one can you try to add:

--no-healthcheck

to the Extra Parameters from the container (you have to enable Advanced View in the top right corner to see this line in the Docker template).

Please also post your docker run command.

Thanks - I'll wait until the next time it locks up and will try SSH. 

I don't think my server is transcoding when it locks up, but I do run the official Plex container and have added the above to Extra Parameters.

I'll respond the next time it happens.  Appreciate it!

• Thanks 1

I'm not the smartest network guy, but I had seen here awhile back someone having similar issues as this after upgrading to 6.12.2. I think they had solved it by going into Settings and changing Network to ipv4 only. Like I said, I'm not the brightest when it comes to Networking, but maybe it's worth a shot for now?

Also, I was having similar issues after upgrading to 6.12.2 myself from 6.11.5 and I tried this ipv4 step, but it didn't work me (It's worked for several others though). What worked for me was turning off ALL my Dockers and turning them on 1 by 1 every other day until a server crash. I noticed my "Scrutiny" Docker was the source of my server crashes, so I've ended up removing it for now.

Hope this helps and wishing you the best,

-Darrell