Lost power - Dockers reset

My server lost power shortly ( my fault I hit the button on the back power supply battery). Now my dockers have lost their configs.  Plex, radarr, overseerr, all acting like they're being ran for the first time.  Can I do something to restore things to how they were? I'd done an appdata backup but seems like it's not needed because the appdata is still there just the dockers didn't load with it. 

Why would everything reset like this? Is this going to happen every time there's a power issue?  Ok so that deleted all the dockers and now I have to go through each one and reinstall them all? Looks like it deleted my custom netowork also.  What's the reasoning for all of this just because a computer lost power?

Edited by FlyingTexan

Ok replacing the docker image didn't do anything except erase everything I had and again is making me start from scratch.  Maybe I wasn't clear on what's going on here.

My server lost power and reboot. All the dockers, like plex, are acting as if they've never been used before and my settings are all gone. Sonarr kept it's settings and database but radarr/plex/overseerr did not.  Deleting the docker image definitely was not the solution.  I lost my custom network and while my install settings were saved everything is still acting like it's never been using before and requiring new setting up.  

I'm seeing this thread which sounds like an issue for me. All of my dockers are /mnt/cache/**********  which is what I've always done.  I removed my 2.5" SSDs and replaced them with two nvme drives each as their own drive. I have a 1tb for the appdata and another drive general use.  The 1tb system drive shows 139GB used for the appdata. Is there something I should have done after swapping out the drives where it is perhaps putting everything into RAM instead using the nvme? 

24 minutes ago, FlyingTexan said:

I'm seeing this thread which sounds like an issue for me. All of my dockers are /mnt/cache/**********  which is what I've always done.  I removed my 2.5" SSDs and replaced them with two nvme drives each as their own drive. I have a 1tb for the appdata and another drive general use.  The 1tb system drive shows 139GB used for the appdata. Is there something I should have done after swapping out the drives where it is perhaps putting everything into RAM instead using the nvme? 

it appears you no longer have a pool called ‘cache’ so any docker mapped to a path that starts with /mnt/cache is writing/reading from a RAM location.   You need to change any mappings to be mapped to a path that is valid in your current setup.

On 7/25/2023 at 8:32 AM, itimpi said:

it appears you no longer have a pool called ‘cache’ so any docker mapped to a path that starts with /mnt/cache is writing/reading from a RAM location.   You need to change any mappings to be mapped to a path that is valid in your current setup.

So instead of having everything /mnt/cache is should be /mnt/system_cache because that's what one of the drives is named now?