6.12.3 - Does "New Config" support keeping ZFS RAIDz pools?

Go to solution Solved by Kaldek,

I'm in the middle of some major array disk maneuvering which will require a "New Config" in a few days to remove some drives from the array.  However, I have both a BTRFS cache pool (mirrored 1TB SSDs) and a ZFS RAIDz Pool of 4x 480GB Enterprise grade SSDs.

All of my Appdata and Domains lives on the ZFS pool.  If I lose that, I'm hosed.  So, does the "New Config" option support keeping of both traditional "pools" and also ZFS pools?  It just says "Pool Slots" but doesn't clarify if that will retain ZFS pools.

image.png.4e90615a7f88ff4237d2a924d0f7de93.png

Edited by Kaldek
Added image and changed topic to meet template.
  • Kaldek changed the title to 6.12.3 - Does "New Config" support keeping ZFS RAIDz pools?
17 minutes ago, Kaldek said:

Folks it's a bit of a worry that I'm getting zero response to this question, and makes me scared to use ZFS on unRAID at all.  Can *somebody* reply?

I would think that it would, but to be honest I have not tried it myself to make sure.    ZFS seems to have a lot of 'quirks' at the moment so I suspect it is going to take someone to do some thorough testing to make sure there are no edge cases.