Removed and formatted one of my cache pool drives. Am I screwed?

Recently did a full upgrade of my NAS and basically everything I could fuck up, I did. The latest of genius moves was to format one of my crappy cache pool drives because I thought I could just spin up the other three and they'd fill in the data. 

Putting the drive back and starting the array gives "Unmountable: Unsupported or no file system" for all the pool drives. Lovely.

Anyway, I tried the "safe" commands off of this post but all I got was the screenshot posted, ie nothing. I'm not a console jockey, I don't know Linux, FYI.

Screenshot 2023-07-25 154646.png

newflesh-diagnostics-20230725-1551.zip

On 7/25/2023 at 4:04 PM, itimpi said:

Not sure if it will help, but in the commands need the X in the sdX to be replaced by the letter that is actually relevant to your system.

Okay, that's a start lol But nothing is working. Got to "btrfs restore" and seemed promising that it saw that "device 4 is missing". But it also says "/mnt/disk2/restore/system: No such file or directory". I know the directions say to place a folder onto disk2 but I have no idea how to do that. My docker is broken and even if I could get into Krusader idk how to write to a specific disk. I tried Googling some elementary Linux commands but again couldn't get any folder to write to "disk2" or at least it wasn't recognized by this fix.