Not able to access unraid gui and smb share through zero tier network

I'm trying to setup zero tier to my unraid nas.

I can ping the ip, and also access jellyfin running on the box.
But if I try to access the gui it do not respond, and I can access the smb shares through the ip either.

I read somewhere that I should add the interface to the "Include listening interfaces" but to no avail.

ztjlhtns77 matches the ip-range of my zero tier ip.

Is there something else I need to set?

firefox_ZFXPeCAlum.thumb.png.fd561671e6b30341f3d042813836dab2.png

8 hours ago, Tommyka said:

I can ping the ip, and also access jellyfin running on the box.
But if I try to access the gui it do not respond, and I can access the smb shares through the ip either.

I had encountered the same problem, and I solved it that by using the iptables rule below:

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -s 10.147.17.0/24 -p tcp --dport 80 -j DNAT --to-destination UNRAID_IP:80

You should change 10.147.17.0/24 to your zerotier IP segment, and replace UNRAID_IP with your unraid server ip address.

But this rule will be wiped out after unraid reboot, so you can add this command to /boot/config/go file. This way, every time unraid is initiated, it will run the iptables command automatically.

By adding the command to the /boot/config/go file, you can run the command below:

echo "iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -s 10.147.17.0/24 -p tcp --dport 80 -j DNAT --to-destination UNRAID_IP:80" >> /boot/config/go

Edited by JackieWu