How to get the Trial license, I've been around the circle 30 times now.

Go to solution Solved by BRiT,

How do I get the free trial license?

I click on "try free for 30 days' on your pricing page.

That takes me do your download page. But I'm well past that - I have it running, just need the license.

So I click on Free trial button. That brings me to the same download page.

So I click on the download button. That brings me to the same download page.

So I click on the "Free 30 day trial or purchase a license directly" "right here" link. That takes me back (around the circle) to the pricing page

So I click on the 'Try free for 30 days' and it takes me back around the circle back to the download page.

So I click on the Purchase button on the download page.

That takes me to the "Pricing" page again. Round and round the circle, where it stops, nobody knows.

So I click on the "Start a free 30 day trial" in the "Not ready to buy?" section. And … no surprises here, it takes me to the download page.

I've been around your circle more than 30 times, I've had my wife, daughter and eldest son try.

They all are trapped in your circle.

Other info:

The version I downloaded was 6.13.3

And I see my problem now. The screen has a big orange button "Redeem Activation Code" which I thought meant I needed to do something else.

So yes, it turns out that the reason the web site goes in circles is because simply downloading and installing DID indeed give me a trial license.