Half crashing: Containers work but WebUI and VMs dont | 2nd Issue WOL not enabling

hey everyone, trying to figure out this werid crash thats happening 

I attached my logs here

but basically after x amount of hours my VMs will stop working, teh webui wont work but I will be able to access my docker containers. Last time even the GUI of unraid (like when you plug in an HDMI cable into your server) stopped working. 

And my 2nd issue of Wake on lan is not working: 

image.png.6c4164f78a03559f0d8ef0216a2c642c.png

Any help would be appreciated on this

Thank you 

tower-diagnostics-20230823-1004.zip

27 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

The only out of the ordinary entries I see logged are about PM, are you trying to S3 sleep/suspend the server?

No, it happens without any action items from my end. Any way I can ensure nothing like that is enabled?

26 minutes ago, Michael_P said:

Im just pulling from these repos

lscr.io/linuxserver/qbittorrent

cr.hotio.dev/hotio/qbittorrent

no reason for using different repos other than i like having different QB icons (i keep my types of media seperated on a per torrent client basis) 

Ok so it crashed again after two days, this time I had booted into the unraid command line (opposed to the GUI) and this is what the screen shows (via tinypilot). Does this mean that plugin is causing the issue or is just not something else? 

On 8/23/2023 at 10:53 AM, JorgeB said:

I don't see the S3 plugin installed, stock Unraid doesn't sleep/suspend the server, so not sure what it could be, you can try booting in safe mode.

139444467_ScreenshotatAug2509-32-52.thumb.png.609cb2bf92678f2ad8541ab3b1fc8c52.png

19 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

That should be harmless, if you saved the syslog post that.

got the syslog after teh reboot. so normally in the termianl view i can type commands, but when it cashed i could only see the screenshot posted and not actually interface with it (which is why i had to reboot) not sure if that matters but thought its worth mentioning

edit: added diaog just in case 

tower-syslog-20230825-1651.ziptower-syslog-20230825-1651.ziptower-diagnostics-20230825-0952.zip

Edited by unemployed-fighting5095
On 8/25/2023 at 12:00 PM, JorgeB said:

Enable the syslog server and post that if it happens again.

So i did this using an old pi i wasnt using. Ive never done this before and it was a super cool learning experience. 

It took a few days for an crash and it finally happened. Around 3:15AM on Wednesday 8/30, i get an alert from fresh ping but thats usually a bit delayed 

let me know if you see anything in this

routerwithcrash.log

3 hours ago, unemployed-fighting5095 said:

Around 3:15AM on Wednesday 8/30

Unfortunately the log stops at Aug 30 00:51:11.

Aug 30 00:51:11 Tower kernel: br0: received packet on bond0 with own address as source address (addr:c8:7f:54:57:3f:a5, vlan:0)

These last lines indicate you do have something misconfigured on your LAN, not necessarily what causing the crash, but should still be corrected.

• 2 weeks later...