VGA output corrupted.

Hello everyone, 

I am having an issue with my unraid server. For some reason the onboard VGA is outputting a corrupted signal. The monitor recognizes that there is an output but it only displays vertical green lines (see image). I have: 

Rebooted, changed the vga cable, added a vga to hdmi adapter to use the other port on the monitor, swapped monitors completelly. The server works fine and i have no issues in the UI when i access it via the network.

However, i wanted to change some bios settings and swap some hardware and i can't do that if i can not see the direct output of the server. Any help would be appreciated.

Server details:
Supermicro X9DRH-7TF , Version 1.02
American Megatrends Inc., Version 3.3
BIOS dated: Fri 13 Jul 2018 12:00:00 AM BST

Intel® Xeon® CPU E5-2620 v2 @ 2.10GHz

Memory: 128 GiB DDR3 Multi-bit ECCstorage-diagnostics-202320230902_171027.thumb.jpg.33998735fe070aefa0bd97c25828cd5a.jpg0902-1701.zip

Thanks,

George 

buy some crap gpu card to use and post with that. 

This is what i use EVGA GEFORCE GT 730.

But I dont know if this will work because you may have to switch the output in the bios, which i am assuming you cannot get into because of the video output.  But it is worth a try if you have an extra gpu laying around.  You could also try to find a remote management at BIOS/UEFI level.

I have already installed a spare GPU that i have but yes my problem is i can't get into the bios and it is still grabbing the onboard first. I also connected the IPMI but i am not seeing a new IP lease in my rooter. So it could be off. I tried to find the IPMIView software tha supermicro provides that can do lookup on the network but the download button on their page (https://www.supermicro.com/en/support/resources/downloadcenter/smsdownload) does not work.