Sonarr and Radarr Indexers Immediately Fails

I use NZB.nu as an indexer and SABNZBD as a download client. Everything is Binhex's dockers. When I put 'Test' on the indexer it gives a green check mark but then right when I click on a file to download it immediately fails and gives these three errors. 

All indexers are unavailable due to failures for more than 6 hours

All search-capable indexers are temporarily unavailable due to recent indexer errors

All rss-capable indexers are temporarily unavailable due to recent indexer errors

It was working last night - given SABNZBD failed almost every download due to missing articles - So I don't see why it would stop working all of the sudden. I've restarted all containers and deleted / setup NZB.nu again with no luck.

It seems that SAB isn't getting what it wants. I've never heard of NZB.nu so, I'm not sure what to say.

I can almost guarantee that SAB is working (assuming an updated configuration). I have no idea (again) what NZB.nu is (a usenet provider?).

I'm sorry I'm not more help, but I think SAB is NOT the problem.

MrGrey.

14 minutes ago, MrGrey said:

It seems that SAB isn't getting what it wants. I've never heard of NZB.nu so, I'm not sure what to say.

I can almost guarantee that SAB is working (assuming an updated configuration). I have no idea (again) what NZB.nu is (a usenet provider?).

I'm sorry I'm not more help, but I think SAB is NOT the problem.

MrGrey.

I agree, it doesn't seem like sab is the problem. NZB.NU is a Newznab indexer. Maybe their site is down? pretty strange

NZB.png

• ich777 locked this topic