/mnt/disk2 mount error: Unsupported or no file system

Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

Good evening,

Earlier this week I hopped on Plex (hosted on Unraid) and noticed some shows were listed as Unavailable.  I browsed to their paths on the Unraid share and sure enough, the files weren't there.  I bounced Unraid and they were back. I figured I'd look at the logs the next day (it was late).  The end of the week got busy and I forgot about it. During this time, a parity check started on schedule and stopped as it does for a nightly backup (this has been running for months) but due to the process taking too long, the parity check was canceled.  Later that day (today), I go to watch another show tonight and same thing:  some shows were listed as Unavailable and the files were missing on the share.  This time I look at the Array Devices (5 18TB drives, 2 parity and 3 data) and disk 2 is showing "Unmountable: Unsupported or no file system".  Disk 2 had about 13/14tb of 18tb used.  Been running for some time (8-12 months).  I searched the forum for similar issues and found a few but they're not exactly the same, or at least I didn't think they were.  I'm a bit nervous since this morning's parity check didn't complete.  I'd greatly appreciate some guidance on next steps with this.  Below is a snippet from the syslog and attached is the full anonymous diagnostics.  Thank you.

Oct  1 21:51:39 URFS kernel: XFS (md2p1): Corruption of in-memory data (0x8) detected at xfs_trans_cancel+0xd6/0x114 [xfs] (fs/xfs/xfs_trans.c:1098).  Shutting down filesystem.
Oct  1 21:51:39 URFS kernel: XFS (md2p1): Please unmount the filesystem and rectify the problem(s)
Oct  1 21:51:39 URFS kernel: XFS (md2p1): Failed to recover leftover CoW staging extents, err -5.
Oct  1 21:51:39 URFS kernel: XFS (md2p1): Ending recovery (logdev: internal)
Oct  1 21:51:44 URFS kernel: XFS (md2p1): Error -5 reserving per-AG metadata reserve pool.
Oct  1 21:51:44 URFS root: mount: /mnt/disk2: can't read superblock on /dev/md2p1.
Oct  1 21:51:44 URFS root:        dmesg(1) may have more information after failed mount system call.
Oct  1 21:51:44 URFS emhttpd: shcmd (116): exit status: 32
Oct  1 21:51:44 URFS emhttpd: /mnt/disk2 mount error: Unsupported or no file system
Oct  1 21:51:44 URFS emhttpd: shcmd (117): rmdir /mnt/disk2

urfs-diagnostics-20231001-2154.zip

Apologies for the delay on responding to this.  Thank you very much for the reply.  I ran the check filesystem without the -n and the results are below.  It's asking to mount the filesystem to replay whatever log is having a problem.  I stopped the array from MM and then I started the array normally, and I still got the same error "Unmountable: Unsupported or no file system" which I don't think counts as a successful mount of the file system.  Is ther another way to mount the FS?  If I run the repair with the suggested -L switch, how likely am I to cause corruption?  I really appreciate your help.

Phase 1 - find and verify superblock...
Phase 2 - using internal log
        - zero log...
ERROR: The filesystem has valuable metadata changes in a log which needs to
be replayed.  Mount the filesystem to replay the log, and unmount it before
re-running xfs_repair.  If you are unable to mount the filesystem, then use
the -L option to destroy the log and attempt a repair.
Note that destroying the log may cause corruption -- please attempt a mount
of the filesystem before doing this.