UNRAID WebUI stopped working after a restart

Go to solution Solved by Soldius,

My server was working perfectly until I decided to give it a restart. The WebUI stopped working after a few minutes whether I start the array or not. I read around the forum and decided to upgrade to the latest version using CLI. It worked and I was able to get back into the WebUI long enough to start my encrypted array. After that, the WEBUI crashed again and I was locked out.

SSH'ing still works, and I was able to see that all my shares and dockers are up. I could use NGINX to my dockers without any issues. I restarted the webui using a command but did not help. I'm a little stump because I don't know what is causing this... reading around it sounds like there is something using port 80... but I don't recall installing anything new that uses port 80. I did not make any changes to my network either. But again, everything else seems to work so... This happened after my restart. Not sure what is causing it. I attached my diagnostics files. I hope someone can shed some light for me on this.  

ntserver-diagnostics-20231009-1224.zip

I have this same issue starting yesterday. 

The GUI became inaccessible as soon as I started the array after a reboot. All my dockers started up and were accessible, SSH and MC were usable.

I have connected with Unraid Connect, and get "request to http://127.0.0.1/graphql failed, reason: connect ECONNREFUSED 127.0.0.1:80" under Storage, Docker Apps, and Vitual Machines.

I haven't tried safe mode yet.

I will post diagnostics later if I can.

Any other help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you for the safe mode suggestion. I didn't want to turn it off again unless it is absolutely necessary, as I may not be able to even get it to start my array next time... shortly after the array started, i got this alert sent to my email: "Timed out waiting for /boot/changes.txt!". 

In addition, i caught a line in the logs before I lost WebUI: "👋 Farewell. UNRAID API shutting down!".

This is really odd :(. I really hope someone can help.