Krusader, no SMB options

Hi. I want to copy stuff from another nas. in Krusader in the net connection I only have options for WebDav or FTP. I set up an FTP server on my nas, and can connect no issues with krusader, but as soon as I try and copy  over to unraid it just says failed and sometimes something about too many connections 2.

I use unassigned drives to connect to my nas via SMB from unraid, that seems to mount fine, yet it cannot be found anywhere in krusader, it feels like Krusader has no understanding of SMB.

I am searching the web but coming up with nothing, anyone with an idea?

10 hours ago, garethsnaim said:

I use unassigned drives to connect to my nas via SMB from unraid, that seems to mount fine, yet it cannot be found anywhere in krusader, it feels like Krusader has no understanding of SMB.

For problems with Krusader setup, you should be asking questions in the support forum for that Docker.  (For your information, you will find your mount point for the remote connection for your NAS to be in     /mnt/remotes     and you will probably have to add a variable for that location in the settings for Krusader.) 

I have used rsync to copy from a remote server and find it works well and very fast.  While this is a command line operation, if you google  rsync examples   you will find lots of help in figuring out what switches to use.  I generally use these:    -avhPX  (these set of switches also allows updating the target directory(ies) with just the new files) and remember that the trailing slash '/' on the source path name is often required.  (Go looking for explanations about that trailing slash if you are not aware for what it does...)