Dashboard Not Loading

nicecube
Go to solution Solved by nicecube,

Hello Unraid Community,

I'm seeking assistance with a critical issue I'm facing with my Unraid server. Initially, the problem started with just the dashboard ceasing to respond, while all other tabs were functioning normally. However, this morning, the entire GUI became unresponsive.

Detailed Issue Description:

• Initial Problem: Unraid dashboard stopped responding, but other tabs were still operational.
  • Subsequent Issue: The entire GUI failed to respond as of this morning.
  • Troubleshooting Attempted:
  1. Accessed the server via SSH to attempt a restart.
  2. Forced to perform a hard reset as the restart through SSH did not resolve the issue.
  • Current Status: The problem remains unresolved even after the hard reset.

I am concerned about the sudden escalation of this issue and am unsure of the next steps to take. Could anyone provide guidance on how to diagnose and fix this problem? Any insights into what might be causing this sudden failure of the GUI would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much in advance for your assistance and suggestions.

tower-diagnostics-20231119-0631.zip

• Solution

Got this after a normal reboot 

modprobe: FATAL : Module nvidia not found in directory /lib/module/6.1.49-Unraid

Edit: I uninstalled several plugins and downgraded the Nvidia plugin. After restarting, I no longer see nvidia error in the log, but the Dashboard still isn't loading.

Edit: I found the probem, the GuiStatistic plugin is causing issue, after removing it the dashboard is loading

image.png

Edited by nicecube