Cache: read only file system

I replaced my cache drive about a week ago and also added a second drive as a raid1 pool.

Since then, approximately every 2 days the dockers and VMs lock up and trying to write to the cache drive returns a message that the file system is read only.

I've tried running a balance and a scrub and the scrub returns no errors, yet the problem keeps recurring.

The only way to bring it back to life is to reboot, but it soon happens again.

What have I missed? Or could the new SSDs just be faulty?

Diagnostics attached.

lisa-diagnostics-20231124-0959.zip

Sorry it's taken a few days to respond, there's been a lot to work through and while I still don't know the cause, I reached a point where I had to stop and revert to known good.

Firstly I had the macvlan kernel issue that's known in 6.12 which frustrated things.

With both sticks of ram on their own, I was getting data corruption errors, always in the same disk. I was also getting corruption of my docker.img which was causing docker's to crash without the cache going read only.

As the nvme drives were new, I got a warranty replacement on the nvme drive with all the errors and attempted to rebuild the cache pool onto the second drive, but was flooded with "nvme frozen state error detected, reset controller" etc messages for the replacement drive. I read in a few bug reports to add ```nvme_core.default_ps_max_latency_us=0 pcie_aspm=off``` to the boot config but this didn't help either.

This is unfortunately where I had to stop. I've removed the second cache drive and reverted to single drive mode for my cache which has been working fine for a few days now with all the ram re-installed.

Not sure where else to go from this to be honest. I can stay like this with no redundancy on my cache I suppose but would like to get to the bottom of it.